Robotic Extraction Stations
Sample Handling Uniformity and precise quantitation are ensured by automating the precise time each sample is exposed to extraction solvent, with programmable concentrations and sampling/end points.
Identification of Analytes in any of these assays is relatively simple but accurate quantification requires stringent adherence to timed exposure to extraction solvent, and accurate/documented measurement of sample mass.
Xtrac® Series offers rigorously timed solvent extractions for analysis of:
● Inhalables/Tars/PAH’s from Cigarette Filters
● Pesticides/Herbicides in raw Tobacco
● Coatings/Flavorings/Adulterants in treated Tobacco
● Easy to Use – Proven Technologies
● Use for Filters, Raw Tobacco and
● Walkaway Operation – Overnight or the
Whole Weekend – You Choose!
● All Timings Precise and Recorded –
All Volumes Precise and Recorded
● ‘Orbital Shaking’ Mixing with your
Choice of Extraction Solvent
● Total Control of Methodology Powered
by SiriusSlate PDA Technologies
● Standard GC Sample Vials – No
Manual Transfers Required
● ‘Right On Time’ Approach …. No
Need to Wait, No Need to be Late, Ever!
Dimensions(inch): 48 W x 27 D x 41 H
Space Requirements(inch): 84 W x 36 D x 48 H
Weight (lb): ~140
Power: 120 – 240 VAC, 10A, 50/60 Hz
Air 4 bar (60 psi) / Vacuum: 380 mm Hg (15″ Hg)
Operating Temperature: 14-35C