Small Footprint 25″ x 30.5″
This Small-Footprint (requires only 2 feet of linear bench space) General Purpose Modular Laboratory Robot handles everyday tasks such as Analytical Weighing (4 or 5 place), Sample ID (1D or 2D barcodes), Sorting, Dilutions, Vortex Mixing, Internal Standard Addition, Standard Prep, Un-Capping & Re-Capping, Transfers & Aliquoting. Liquid handling with sub-microliter accuracy. Sample Capacity accommodates up to 8 microplate racks or custom equivalent) with your choice of disposables and labware. Easy to use interface (21CFR11 compliance options) with LIMS compatible data management.
Compact Footprint Ultra Fast Multi-Function Robot
The robot hardware is exceptionally fast, and incorporates a built-in enclosure and optional hardware interlock to ensure safety. Each robotic step is recorded and logged such that there is a unique and ‘forensic’ sample history to be readily maintained. User & LIMS interfaces are compatible with 21CFR11 & GLP compliance. The whole unit requires only 24″ of linear benchspace and is sufficiently stable to be mounted on wheeled carts if lab-to-lab portability is required.
● Fast and Precise! 5 Seconds/Sample in Weighing and 3 Seconds/Sample in Sorting!
● Deck Capacity of 8 Microplate Racks or Custom Equivalent
● Weighing Accuracy of 0.1mg, 0.01mg or 0.001mg
● Liquid Handling Accuracy of <1uL
● Lego Style Building Block Modularity in Robotic Functions -> Build Your Own Methods in Minutes!
● Uniquely Simplified ‘3-Point’ Robot Calibration for Quick Setup
● Move Precision/Reproducibility <0.1mm
See how Fast and Precise the MicroTasker works.
● Analytical Weighing
(0.1mg, 0.01mg or 0.001mg)
● Liquid Liquid Extractions
● Vortex Mixing
● Transfers & Aliquoting
● Barcode Scanning (1D & 2D)
● Sample Sorting/Cherry-Picking
● User Choice of Disposables and Labware
● LIMS Compatible Data Management
● 21CFR11 & GLP compliance
Dimensions (inch): 25 W X 30.5 D X 37 H
Weight (lb): ~240
Power: 120 – 240 VAC, 10A, 50/60 Hz
Operating Temperature: 14 – 35C
Operating Humidity: 5-85%