Sirius GraviTrac® Weighing Robot with OMNI technology delivers fast and accurate weighing of labware ranging from minitubes to large containers i.e. 500mL Nalgene bottles. This robot also supports barcode-based or position-based labware sorting / cherry-picking.
GraviTrac for a single container type.
GraviTrac for multiple container types with auto finger swap.
● The Auto-Sampler to Your Analytical Balances
● Fast (~10 secs roundtrip/piece)
● Capping/UnCapping Options
● Improves Data Quality with Process Consistency and Electronic Auditable History
● Reliable Walkaway Operation
● Best Use of Valuable Headcount
● 0.1mg or 0.01mg Accuracy Weighing
● High-Speed Barcode Scanning with
Rotating Gripper and Wingman®
● 2D Matrix Barcode Reading
● Barcode-Based or Position-Based
● Email Notifications (Start/Stop/Etc.)
● Seamless LIMS Integration
● Optional ToolSwap® Finger Changer
to Handle Multiple Labware Types
Dimensions(inch): 48 W x 27 D x 41 H
Space Requirements(inch): 84 W x 36 D x 48 H
Weight (lb): ~100
Power: 120 – 240 VAC, 10A, 50/60 Hz
Air 4 bar (60 psi) / Vacuum: 380 mm Hg (15″ Hg)
Operating Temperature: 14-35C